Novosibirsk State University Journal of Information Technologies|
ISSN 2410-0420 (Online), ISSN 1818-7900 (Print)
Probabilistic question-answering system in the field of computer security
G. E. Yakhyaeva, O. V. Yasinskaya, A. A. Karmanova
This paper is devoted to the description of the QA-RiskPanel question-answering system that uses computer security database as a source of knowledge. QA-RiskPanel is a case-based system and allows the user to set the probabilistic questions to determine and predict the various risks associated with the computer attacks. The paper presents model-theoretic foundations and classification of question templates and describes a software implementation of the developed approach.
statement, question, generalized case, generalized fuzzy model, case of computer attack, computer attack, information security
How to cite:
Yakhyaeva G. E., Yasinskaya O. V., Karmanova A. A. Probabilistic question-answering system in the field of computer security // Vestnik NSU Series: Information Technologies. - 2014. - Volume 12, Issue No 3. - P. 132-145. - ISSN 1818-7900. (in Russian).
Full Text in Russian
Available in PDF
1. Mollá D., Vicedo J. L. Question Answering in Restricted Domains: An Overview. Computational Linguistics, 2007, vol. 33, no. 1, p. 41–61.
2. Allam M. N., Haggag M. H. The Question Answering Systems: A Survey. International Journal of Research and Reviews in Information Sciences, 2012, vol. 2, no. 3, p. 211–221.
3. Sanjay K. Dwivedi, Vaishali Singh. Research and Reviews in Question Answering System. Procedia Technology, 2013, no. 10, p. 417–42.
4. Xin Li, Dan Roth. Learning question classifiers. Proc. of the 19th International Conference on Computational Linguistics (COLING 2002), 2002, p. 556–562.
5. Werner C., Smith B., Van Mol M. Using ontology in query answering systems: Scenarios,
requirements and challenges. Proc. of the 2nd CoLogNET-Elsnet Symposium. Amsterdam, 2003, p. 5–15.
6. Demner-Fushman D., Lin J. Answering Clinical Questions with Knowledge-Based and Statistical Techniques. Computational Linguistics, 2007, vol. 33, no. 1, p. 63–103.
7. Benamara F. Cooperative question answering in restricted domains: The WEBCOOP Experiments. Workshop on Question Answering in Restricted Domains. 42nd Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL-2004). Barcelona, 2004, p. 31–38.
8. Palchunov D. E., Yakhjyaeva G. E., Hamutskya A. A. Software system for information risk management «RiskPanel». Programmnaya ingeneriya, 2011, no. 7, p. 29–36. (in Russ.)
9. Palchunov D. E., Yakhyaeva G. E. Interval fuzzy algebraic systems. Proc. of the Asian Logic Conference 2005. World Scientific Publishers, 2006, p. 23–37. (in Russ.)
10. Palchunov D. E., Yakhyaeva G. E. Fuzzy algebraic systems. Vestnik of Novosibirsk State University. Series: Mathematics, Mechanics and Informatics, 2010, vol. 10, no. 3, p. 75–92. (in Russ.)
11. Yakhyaeva G. E., Yasinskaya O. V. The application of precedent models methodology in the risk-management system aimed at early detection of computer attacks. Vestnik of Novosibirsk State University. Series: Information Technologies, 2012, vol. 10, no. 2, p. 106–115. (in Russ.)
12. Belnap N. D., Steel T. B. The Logic of Questions and Answers. London, 1976, 176 p.
13. Palchunov D. E. Simulation of thinking and formalization of reflection. Part 1. Model theoretic formalization of ontologies and reflection. Filosofiya nauki, 2006, no. 4 (31), p. 86–114. (in Russ.)
14. Malcev A. I. Algebraic Systems. Moscow, Nauka, 1970, 392 p. (in Russ.)
15. Palchunov D. E. Simulation of thinking and formalization of reflection. Part 2. Ontologies and formalization of concepts. Filosofiya nauki, 2008, no. 2 (37), p. 62–99. (in Russ.)
16. Baader F. (ed.) The Description Logic Handbook. New York, Cambridge Univ. Press, 2003 555 p.
17. Yakhyaeva G. E., Yasinskaya O. V. Matching methods in computer security knowledge learned from multiple documents. Vestnik of Novosibirsk State University. Series: Information Technologies, 2013, vol. 11, no. 3, p. 63–73. (in Russ.)
18. Migynov A. I., Mikirtumov I. B., Fedorov B. I. (eds.) Handbook of Logic. Moscow, Prospect, 2011, 680 p. (in Russ.)
19. Gorski D. P., Tavanc P. V. (eds.) Logic. Moscow, 1956, 280 p. (in Russ.)
20. Svetlov V. A. Logic: Book for students. St.-Petersburg, 2011, 320 p. (in Russ.)
21. Gillies D. Philosophical Theories of Probability. Routledge, 2012, 240 p.
22. Mirzagitov A. A., Palchunov D. E. Methods of the ontology of information security development based on the precedent approach. Vestnik of Novosibirsk State University. Series: Information Technologies, 2013, vol. 11, no. 3, p. 37–46. (in Russ.)
Main title Vestnik NSU Series: Information Technologies, Volume 12, Issue No 3 (2014).
Parallel title: Novosibirsk State University Journal of Information Technologies Volume 12, Issue No 3 (2014).
Key title: Vestnik Novosibirskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriâ: Informacionnye tehnologii
Abbreviated key title: Vestn. Novosib. Gos. Univ., Ser.: Inf. Tehnol.
Variant title: Vestnik NGU. Seriâ: Informacionnye tehnologii
Year of Publication: 2014
ISSN: 1818-7900 (Print), ISSN 2410-0420 (Online)
Publisher: Novosibirsk State University Press
© 2006-2018, Novosibirsk State University.