Novosibirsk State University Journal of Information Technologies|
ISSN 2410-0420 (Online), ISSN 1818-7900 (Print)
Automated System of Collection and Visualization of Technological Data in Production of Semiconductor Devices
A. L. Khusnullina, O. B. Voskoboynikova
DOI: DOI 10.25205/1818-7900-2017-15-3-100-110
UDC code: 621.382.049.77
The description of system of support of lifecycle in production of semiconductor plates is provided. The automated system of collection and visualization of technological parameters is used for control and production management of chips. It is developed as set of two subsystems – interactive expert system with the single database and subsystems of creation of schedules. The subsystem of schedules is used for routing of lots, and by means of expert system operators control the production technology. This system consists of several independent programs started in real time and which are constantly transmitting their results to the relational database. Purpose of programs can be various. In developed system programs of visualization of data, parameters of technological transactions, quality managements by means of simple instruments of quality control are applied. The flexible interactive subsystem of creation of schedules allows to make changes to the sequence of technological transactions and to quickly display results while the subsystem of interpretation of data is more open for integration into new modules and is capable to classify and diagnose better large volumes of information from production of plates. The system is rather effectively designed thanks to the fact that the integrated production environment joins interaction with the user, algorithmic data processing, representation of knowledge, the explanation of opportunities and high-speed access to system.
information system, production cycle, automated control system for production, production of semiconductor devices, integrated chip
How to cite:
Khusnullina A. L., Voskoboynikova O. B. Automated System of Collection and Visualization of Technological Data in Production of Semiconductor Devices // Vestnik NSU Series: Information Technologies. - 2017. - Volume 15, Issue No 3. - P. 100-110. - DOI 10.25205/1818-7900-2017-15-3-100-110. - ISSN 1818-7900. (in Russian).
Full Text in Russian
Available in PDF
1. Joyce R. J., Perez R. A., Sarmiento C. D. Development of a knowledge base system for CMOS parametric failure analysis. Proc. Semiconductor Materials Inr. Conf., 1989. Apr.
2. Subbiah V., Bodenstab J. Application of realtime expert systems in semiconductor manufacturing. IEEE/SEMI Advanced Semiconductor Manufacturing Conf., Cambridge, MA, 1992, Sept.- Oct.
3. Yang Y. K. EPAS: An emitter piloting advisory expert system for IC emitter deposition. IEEE Trans. Semicond. Manufact., 1990, May, vol. 3.
4. Rafael A. Perez and Song W. Koh. Integrating Database Expert Systems With A Relational in Semiconductor Manufacturing. IEEE Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing, 1993, vol. 6,
no. 3, p. 199–206.
5. Dilts D. M., Wu W. Using knowledge-based technology to integrate CIM databases. IEEE Trans. Knowledge and Data Engineering, 1991, June, vol. 3.
6. Howard H. C., Hehak D. R. KADBASE interfacing expert systems with databases. IEEE Expert, 1989, vol. 4. no. 3.
7. Pan C. J. Y., Tenenbaum J. M., Glicksman J. A framework for knowledge-based computerintegraed manufacturing. IEEE Trans. Semicond. Manufact., 1989, May, vol. 2.
8. Babina O. I., Dyumin N. Yu., Ismailova L. Yu., Stukach O. V., etc. Information systems and technologies: The monograph. Krasnoyarsk, Scientific and Innovative Center, 2011, 156 p. ISBN 978-5-904771-17-1. (In Russ.)
9. Stukach O. V. The program Statistica complex in the solution of tasks of quality management. Tomsk, TPU Publ., 2011, 163 p. (In Russ.)
10. Dishaw J. P., Pan J. Y.-C. AESOP: A Simulation-Based Knowledge System for CMOS Process Diagnosis. IEEE Trans. Semicond. Manufact., 1989, Aug., vol. 2.
11. Moore G. Giving Big to Big Data Scientists. IEEE Spectrum, 9 Jan. 2014. URL: http:// spectrum ieee.org/tech-talk/at-work/innovation/gordon-moore-giving-big-to-big-data-scientists
12. Aymagambetova R. Zh., Informer O. V. A quality evaluation of processes of a dusting of layers of semiconductor materials in production of electronic products by means of clusterization by
method k-averages. Modern Evaluation Methods and the Equipment in Metallurgical Science, Works of the International Scientific and Practical Conference. Karaganda, KARGTU Press, 2015,
p. 50–51. ISBN 978-101-296-964-1. (In Russ.)
13. Stukach O. V. Teaching Computer Science Using Visualization of the Evaluation Process. IEEE Region 8 Int. Conf. on Computational Technologies in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
Novosibirsk, 2008, p. 82–84. ISBN 978-1-4244-2133-6. (IEEE Catalog N CFP0811E-PRT).
14. Krotov K. V. Gradient method of creating the dynamic scheduling of processing data in a conveyor system at different points in time of their receipt. Vestnik Novosibirsk State University.
Series: Information Technology, 2016, vol. 14, № 1, p. 39–60. (In Russ.)
Main title Vestnik NSU Series: Information Technologies, Volume 15, Issue No 3 (2017).
Parallel title: Novosibirsk State University Journal of Information Technologies Volume 15, Issue No 3 (2017).
Key title: Vestnik Novosibirskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriâ: Informacionnye tehnologii
Abbreviated key title: Vestn. Novosib. Gos. Univ., Ser.: Inf. Tehnol.
Variant title: Vestnik NGU. Seriâ: Informacionnye tehnologii
Year of Publication: 2017
ISSN: 1818-7900 (Print), ISSN 2410-0420 (Online)
Publisher: Novosibirsk State University Press
© 2006-2018, Novosibirsk State University.