Novosibirsk State University Journal of Information Technologies|
ISSN 2410-0420 (Online), ISSN 1818-7900 (Print)
On the Approach to the Classification of Thesis Abstracts on Themes
Yu.V. Leonova, A. M. Fedotov, O. A. Fedotova
The method of thematic classification of thesis abstracts is considered in the work. For this purpose, a specially constructed measure of the proximity of documents is used, taking into account the specifics of the subject area. As scales for the definition of a measure, it is suggested to take the characteristics of the structural attributes of the description of the author's abstracts (scientific novelty, provisions to be defended, etc.). The values of the weight coefficients in the formula for computing the proximity measure are determined by the assumed a posteriori reliability of the data of the corresponding scale.
classification of thesis abstracts, weight coefficients, measure of proximity, subject area, model of facet classification, classification algorithm
How to cite:
Leonova Yu. V., Fedotov A. M., Fedotova O. A. On the Approach to the Classification of Thesis Abstracts on Themes // Vestnik NSU Series: Information Technologies. - 2017. - Volume 15, Issue No 1. - P. 47-58. - ISSN 1818-7900. (in Russian).
Full Text in Russian
Available in PDF
1. Knut D. The Art of Computer Programming. Ed. by Yu. V. Kozachenko. Moscow, Williams, 2002, vol. 1: Fundamental Algorithms, 720 p. ISBN 5-8459-0080-8. (in Russ.)
2. Ranganatan Sh. R. Classification by colon. The main classification. Trans. with the English. Moscow, State Public Scientific Technical Library of the USSR, 1970. (in Russ.)
3. Fedotov A. M., Barakhnin V. B. The problems of information retrieval: history and technology. Vestnik NSU. Series: Information technology, 2009, vol. 7, no. 2, p. 3–17. (in Russ.)
4. Fedotov A. M., Barakhnin V. B., Zhizhimov O. L., Fedotova O. A. Model of an information system for supporting scientific and pedagogical activity. Vestnik NSU. Series: Information technology, 2014, vol. 12, no. 1, p. 89–101. (in Russ.)
5. Shreider Yu. A. Equality, similarity, order. Moscow, Nauka, 1971. (in Russ.)
6. Voronin Yu. A. The beginning of the theory of similarity. Novosibirsk, Science. Sib. Branch, 1991, 128 p. (in Russ.)
7. Leonova Yu. V., Fedotov A. M. Extraction of knowledge and facts from the texts of dissertations and abstracts. V International Conference "System Analysis and Information Technologies" (SAIT-2013): Proceedings of the Conference. Krasnoyarsk, ICM SB RAS, 2013, vol. 1, p. 232–242. (in Russ.)
Main title Vestnik NSU Series: Information Technologies, Volume 15, Issue No 1 (2017).
Parallel title: Novosibirsk State University Journal of Information Technologies Volume 15, Issue No 1 (2017).
Key title: Vestnik Novosibirskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriâ: Informacionnye tehnologii
Abbreviated key title: Vestn. Novosib. Gos. Univ., Ser.: Inf. Tehnol.
Variant title: Vestnik NGU. Seriâ: Informacionnye tehnologii
Year of Publication: 2017
ISSN: 1818-7900 (Print), ISSN 2410-0420 (Online)
Publisher: Novosibirsk State University Press
© 2006-2018, Novosibirsk State University.