Novosibirsk State University Journal of Information Technologies|
ISSN 2410-0420 (Online), ISSN 1818-7900 (Print)
Approaches to the Workflow Automation in a Higher Education Institute
Andrey Petrovich Klishin, Nadiya Rafailyevna Volkova, Natalia Leonidovna Eremina, Anton Aleksandrovich Mytnik, Evgeniy Nikolayevich Klyzhko
Workflow automation in the field of documentary maintenance and management of higher education creates qualitatively new opportunities for storing, processing and searching data. The analysis of existing Russian and foreign analogues of electronic document management systems (EDMS) has been conducted from the point of view of the process approach for assessing prospects for their use in office automation practices at the university. The architecture of the information system A-Delo developed to solve workflow automation problems has been presented on the example of the general affairs’ office, the implementation of which has allowed us to reduce time for searching and registering documents, as well as improve control over order fulfillment, reduce the time of receipt of documents by the addressee.
workflow automation, business process, information system
How to cite:
Klishin A. P., Volkova N. R., Eremina N. L., Mytnik A. A., Klyzhko E. N. Approaches to the Workflow Automation in a Higher Education Institute // Vestnik NSU Series: Information Technologies. - 2017. - Volume 15, Issue No 1. - P. 36-46. - ISSN 1818-7900. (in Russian).
Full Text in Russian
Available in PDF
1. Linev А. А. Import-replacing EDS: chances and risks. Deloproizvodstvo, 2015, № 3, p. 35–38.(in Russ.)
2. Sokolov E. A., Sereda S. N. Information service of the electronic workflow of the university. Modern problems of science and education, 2012, № 5. URL: http://www.science-education.ru/ ru/article/view?id=7031 (accessed 24 July 2016) (in Russ.)
3. Klishin A. P., Stas A. N., Gazizov T. T., Gorjunov V. A., Kianicyn A. V., Butakov A. N., Mytnik A. A. Main directions for applying information technologies to the automation of TSPU activities. TSPU Bulletin, 2015, № 3 (156), p. 110–118. (in Russ.)
4. Tarasenko F. P. Applied systems analysis: The science and art of solving problems. Tomsk, TSU Publ., 2004, 186 p. (in Russ.)
5. Newstrom J. W. Organizational Behavior: Human Behavior at Work. Boston, McGraw-Hill Irwin Publ., 2011, 576 p.
6. Scheer A. W. ARIS – Business Process Frameworks. 2nd ed. Berlin et al., 1998, 216 p.
7. Ackoff R., Magidson J., Addison H. Idealized design. Dnepropetrovsk, Balance Business Books, 2007, 320 p. (in Russ.)
8. Mytnik A. A., Klishin A. P. The experience of introducing the information system E-Decanat
2.0 for automating the educational process management in TSPU. TSPU Bulletin, 2013, № 1(129), p. 189–192. (in Russ.)
9. Vendrov А. M. Software design of economic information systems. Moscow, Finance and Statistics Publ., 2006, 544 p. (in Russ.)
10. Аdamanskij А. V. The information model of higher education organizations. Vestnik NSU. Series: Information Technologies, 2010, vol. 8, № 3, p. 55–65. (in Russ.)
Main title Vestnik NSU Series: Information Technologies, Volume 15, Issue No 1 (2017).
Parallel title: Novosibirsk State University Journal of Information Technologies Volume 15, Issue No 1 (2017).
Key title: Vestnik Novosibirskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriâ: Informacionnye tehnologii
Abbreviated key title: Vestn. Novosib. Gos. Univ., Ser.: Inf. Tehnol.
Variant title: Vestnik NGU. Seriâ: Informacionnye tehnologii
Year of Publication: 2017
ISSN: 1818-7900 (Print), ISSN 2410-0420 (Online)
Publisher: Novosibirsk State University Press
© 2006-2017, Novosibirsk State University.