Novosibirsk State University Journal of Information Technologies|
ISSN 2410-0420 (Online), ISSN 1818-7900 (Print)
Tools for Organizing the Students' Command Educational Activity Usind the Web Environment
Tatyana Sergeevna Vasuchkova, Artem Olegovich Kalichkin, Yulia Sergeevna Borzilova
UDC code: 378.147
The article is devoted to topical issues of improving learning technologies in the educational process. It addressed the need to improve certain competencies of students (in particular in the field of IT), namely practice teamwork. As part of an attempt to simulate a product based on the WEB technology that meets the basic requirements for obtaining the necessary experience of teamwork.
students team working, collaborative learning, LMS systems, WEB technology
How to cite:
Vasuchkova T. S., Kalichkin A. O., Borzilova Y. S. Tools for Organizing the Students' Command Educational Activity Usind the Web Environment // Vestnik NSU Series: Information Technologies. - 2016. - Volume 14, Issue No 4. - P. 22-30. - ISSN 1818-7900. (in Russian).
Full Text in Russian
Available in PDF
1. Rayevskaya N. E., Gyseva E. V., Information and educational resource for the course "Methods of cybernetics. Optimization experiment in chemical technology, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals in a modular object-oriented environment, distance learning. Advances in chemistry and chemical technology. 2014, vol. 28, № 1, p. 67–70.
2. Adskova T. P. Using Collaborative learning technologies in the practice of teaching of Russian language in a technical college. Russian language and Russian culture as an educational and spiritual basis of preparation of technical profile: Proceedings of the international scientific – practical conference. Vladivostok, 2013, p. 21–26.
3. Ponomarev Y. A., Gadzhiev E. M. The psychological mechanism of group (collective) decision of creative tasks. Study of the problems of creativity psychology. Moscow, 1983, p. 279–295.
4. Collaborative Learning: Group Work. Center for teaching excellence / Cornell University. URL: http://www.cte.cornell.edu/teaching-ideas/engaging-students/collaborative-learning.html
5. Nestik T. Intelligent networks: the network of individualism to the creative capital. Dynamic development strategy: network, cognitive science, complexity of management, 2016.
6. Cheong C., V. Bruno, F. Cheong Designing a Mobile-app-based Collaborative Learning System. Journal of Information Technology Education: Innovations in Practice. – V. 11, 2012. – P. 97–119.
Main title Vestnik NSU Series: Information Technologies, Volume 14, Issue No 4 (2016).
Parallel title: Novosibirsk State University Journal of Information Technologies Volume 14, Issue No 4 (2016).
Key title: Vestnik Novosibirskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriâ: Informacionnye tehnologii
Abbreviated key title: Vestn. Novosib. Gos. Univ., Ser.: Inf. Tehnol.
Variant title: Vestnik NGU. Seriâ: Informacionnye tehnologii
Year of Publication: 2016
ISSN: 1818-7900 (Print), ISSN 2410-0420 (Online)
Publisher: Novosibirsk State University Press
© 2006-2017, Novosibirsk State University.