Novosibirsk State University Journal of Information Technologies|
ISSN 2410-0420 (Online), ISSN 1818-7900 (Print)
Estimation of Characteristics and Research of Efficiency of Nonlinear Nonuniformity Correction of Large-Format Infrared Photodetectors
Sergey Mihaylovich Borzov, Boris Nikolaevich Drazhnikov, Victor Ivanovich Kozik, Oleg Iosifovich Potaturkin, Valeriy Vladimirovch Sinelschikov
This work is devoted to research of main parameters of large-format multimodular scanning IR focal plane array (FPA) devices of submatrix structure, and also methods of correction of the distortions caused by spatial nonuniformity of sensitive elements and nonlinearity of their light-signal dependences. The program-algorithmic support allowing to determine light-signal dependences, pulse and directional characteristic, sensitivity and threshold sensitivity for point object, etc. by processing of images sequences of test fields, received as a result of test bench measurements is developed. Results of estimation of the mentioned characteristics for modules of researched FPA device are submitted. Reliability of linear approximation of light-signal dependences and root-mean-square error of signals before and after linear and nonlinear nonuniformity corrections are determined.
test bench measurements, estimation of characteristics, nonlinear nonuniformity correction, large-format focal plane array devices
How to cite:
Borzov S. M., Drazhnikov B. N., Kozik V. I., Potaturkin O. I., Sinelschikov V. V. Estimation of Characteristics and Research of Efficiency of Nonlinear Nonuniformity Correction of Large-Format Infrared Photodetectors // Vestnik NSU Series: Information Technologies. - 2016. - Volume 14, Issue No 4. - P. 14-21. - ISSN 1818-7900. (in Russian).
Full Text in Russian
Available in PDF
1. Burlakov I.D., Filachev А.М., Ponomarenko V.P. Modern trends of creation of devices of registration of optical radiation // Works of 23-th International scientific – technical conference on photoelectronics and devices of night vision. Moscow: "Orion". 2014. p. 12–14.
2. Bochkov V. D., Drazhnikov B. N., Kuznetsov P. А., Kozlov K. V., Soljakov V. N. Peculiarity of photodetectors with time delay with accumulation mode of format 1024×10 on the basis of CdHgTe // Applied physics. 2014. N 1. p. 58–61.
3. State Standard 17772-88. Receivers of radiation, semi-conductor photo-electric and photoreception devices. Methods of measurement of photo-electric parameters and definitions of characteristics.
4. Kozlov K. V., Soljakov V. N., Kuznetsov P. А., Polesskij A. V., Hamidullin K. A., Semenchenko N. A., Bedareva E. A. Investigation of frequency characteristics of multibit matrix photodetectors with time delay with accumulation mode // Successes of applied physics. 2014. V. 2. N 5. p. 528–538.
5. Milton A. Influence of nonuniformity to infrared focal plane array performance // Opt. Eng. 1985. N 24. p. 855–862.
6. Pevtsov Е., Chernokojin V. Matrix IR-receivers for small-sized thermal photoreception devices // Electronic components. 2001. N 3. p. 32-36.
7. Borzov S. M., Gromilin G. I., Drazhnikov B. N., Kozik V. I., Kosykh V. P., Potaturkin O. I. Estimation of efficiency of nonlinear correction methods of large-format focal plane array devices // Works of 24-th International scientific – technical conference on photoelectronics and devices of night vision. Moscow: "Orion". 2016. p. 205–208.
8. Borzov S. M., Kozik V. I., Feoktistov A .S. Investigation of efficiency of correction of focal plane array devices // Izvestiya vuzov, priborostroenie. 2013. V. 56. N 12. p. 47–50.
9. Ivanov V. A., Kirichuk V. S. Model of the inertial photoreception device for the analysis of threshold sensitivity in a task of moving dot object detection // Avtometriya. 2013. V. 49. N 1. p. 3–10.
Main title Vestnik NSU Series: Information Technologies, Volume 14, Issue No 4 (2016).
Parallel title: Novosibirsk State University Journal of Information Technologies Volume 14, Issue No 4 (2016).
Key title: Vestnik Novosibirskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriâ: Informacionnye tehnologii
Abbreviated key title: Vestn. Novosib. Gos. Univ., Ser.: Inf. Tehnol.
Variant title: Vestnik NGU. Seriâ: Informacionnye tehnologii
Year of Publication: 2016
ISSN: 1818-7900 (Print), ISSN 2410-0420 (Online)
Publisher: Novosibirsk State University Press
© 2006-2017, Novosibirsk State University.