Novosibirsk State University Journal of Information Technologies|
ISSN 2410-0420 (Online), ISSN 1818-7900 (Print)
Information Technologies of the Expert System GIS-ENDDB («The Earth’s Natural Disasters Databases»)
Anna Vladlenovna Mikheeva, Petr Georgiyevich Dyadkov, Andrey Gurjevich Marchuk, Aleksandr Alekseevich Egorov
The GIS-ENDDB program package (the Earth's Natural Disasters Database) contains data of the Earth’s Impact Structures Catalog, seismological data from more than 60 catalogs of earthquakes, as well as arrays of measurements of the Earth's heat flow, detailed topography, the gravitational field anomalies (the Earth’s remote sensing data) and other geological-geophysical observations. The resulting system allows the researcher-nonprogrammer to communicate with a computer, to formulate and to solve his own intellectual challenges focused on studying the cause-and-effect relations of catastrophic events in the history of our planet. The methodological basis of the research are the methods of physical and mathematical analysis, GIS techniques and different approaches to interpreting the data.
impact structures catalog, earthquakes catalogs, seismic characteristics, geotectonic morphostructural elements, geophysical anomalies
How to cite:
Mikheeva A. V., Dyadkov P. G., Marchuk A. G., Egorov A. A. Information Technologies of the Expert System GIS-ENDDB («The Earth’s Natural Disasters Databases») // Vestnik NSU Series: Information Technologies. - 2016. - Volume 14, Issue No 3. - P. 49-60. - ISSN 1818-7900. (in Russian).
Full Text in Russian
Available in PDF
1. Gitis, V.G.; Ermakov, B.V. Fundamentals of Existential Prediction in Geoinformatics; Moscow: Physmathlit, 2004; 256 p. (in Russian).
2. Makeev A.M., Krolevets A.N. Efficient computer program for the search to planes of earthquake hypocenters grouping in Kamchatka seismic active zone // Second Regional Scientific Conference "Problems of integrated geophysical monitoring of the Russian Far East" (PetropavlovskKamchatsky, October 11–17, 2009): Proc. rep. – Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, 2009. –P. 123. (in Russian).
3. SeismoGIS: A tool for the visualization of earthquake data / C. Willmes [et al.] // Proc. XXI ISPRS congress (Beijing, China, 3-11 July 2008) – Beijing, 2008. – P.1239–1244.
4. Zavyalov, A.D. Medium-Term Earthquake Prediction: Principles, Methods, and Practice; Moscow: Nauka, 2006; 254 p. (in Russian).
5. Marinin I.V., Yeletskiy S.V., Chesnokov V.V. Using “Imp.Itris” for pre- and operativetsunami research and its consequences assessment // Mining informational-analytical bulletin. –Publisher MGGU, 2009. – Vol. 18. – No. 12. – P. 181–185. (in Russian).
6. Mikheeva, A.V.; Dyadkov, P.G.; Marchuk, An.G. GIS-EEDB geoinformation system and methods for space-time analysis of seismological data. Geoinformatika. – 2012. – No 2. – P. 58–65.
7. Alekseev A.S., Mikheeva A.V. The new data of “Catalogue of the Earth’s impact structures” // Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. Suppl.1. – S19 (July 2008).72 (12). – P. A627–A627.
8. Mikheeva A.V. Study of structures of various geological genesis by means of GIS ENDDB // Educational resources and technology. – Geoinformatics in scientific research of Arctic. – S.Y. Witte Moscow University, 2014. – No. 5 (8). – P. 108–118. (in Russian).
9. Kalinnikov I.I., Mikheeva A.V. The GIS-EEDB computing system, lineaments and a problem of earthquake prediction // Computing Center Bulletin. Series Math. Model. in Geoph.— Novosibirsk: NCC Publisher, 2015. – No. 17. – P. 17–34.
10. Mikheeva A.V. Studying a spatial-temporal distribution of seismicity in the area around Fukushima Prefecture by GIS-EEDB program tools // Computing Center Bulletin. Series Numerical Analysis. – Novosibirsk: NCC Publisher, 2013. – No. 16. – P. 65–79.
11. Mikheeva A.V. Geostructural elements detected by mathematical algorithms and numerical models of the geoinformation-computer system GIS-ENDDB // Novosibirsk: Omega Print, 2016. –300 p. (in Russian).
12. Mikheeva A.V., Kalinnikov I.I. Geo-structural elements detected by digital models and formal algorithms of the GIS ENDDB // Proc. 10th International Seismological School "Modern methods of processing and interpretation of seismic data" (Novhany, Azerbaijan, 14-18 September 2015). – 2015. – P. 221–225. (in Russian).
13. Dyadkov P.G., Kuchay O.A., Mikheeva A.V. [et al.] Preparation stages of the Altay earthquake of magnitude 7.3 in 2003 and attendant changes in the seismogenic environment // Physical mesomechanics. – 2010. – Vol. 13, – No. 6. – P. 78–82. (in Russian).
14. Novikov I.S., Mamedov G.M., Cherkas O.V., Dyad'kov P.G., Kozlova M.P., Mikheeva A.V. Recent tectonics and seismicity of the western Altai-Sayan mountainous region, Junggar basin, and Chinese Tien Shan // Russian Geology and Geophysics. – 2014. – Vol. 55. – No. 12. –P. 1441–1451.
15. Dyadkov P.G., Mikheeva A.V. The EEDB – Expert Earthquake Database for SeismicGeodynamic Research // Bulletins of the Novosibirsk ICMMG. Mathematical Modeling in Geophysics. – 2010. – No. 13. – P. 15–30.
16. Mikheeva A.V., Egorov A.A. The network version of GIS system for visualization of the Earth’s impact structures catalog // Geoinformation technology in solving environmental management tasks: Materials of II All-Russian scientific-practical conference. – AU "URIIT". –Khanty-Mansiysk: Yugra format, 2015. – P. 46–48. – URL: gisconf.uriit.ru/materials/index. html#47. (in Russian).
17. Mikheeva A.V., Kalinnikov I.I. Capabilities of tools GIS-ENDDB in the study of complex tectonic structures // IVth Int. Conf. “Modern Information Technologies in Earth Sciences ITES2016” (7-11 August 2016, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk): abstr. – Vladivostok, Dal'nauka, 2016. – P. 150.
18. Mikheeva A.V. Studying geostructural elements in the Pamir-Hindu Kush zone by means of GIS-ENDDB // The Way of Science. – 2016. – No. 5 (27). – Vol. II. – P. 86–87.
Main title Vestnik NSU Series: Information Technologies, Volume 14, Issue No 3 (2016).
Parallel title: Novosibirsk State University Journal of Information Technologies Volume 14, Issue No 3 (2016).
Key title: Vestnik Novosibirskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriâ: Informacionnye tehnologii
Abbreviated key title: Vestn. Novosib. Gos. Univ., Ser.: Inf. Tehnol.
Variant title: Vestnik NGU. Seriâ: Informacionnye tehnologii
Year of Publication: 2016
ISSN: 1818-7900 (Print), ISSN 2410-0420 (Online)
Publisher: Novosibirsk State University Press
© 2006-2017, Novosibirsk State University.