Novosibirsk State University Journal of Information Technologies|
ISSN 2410-0420 (Online), ISSN 1818-7900 (Print)
Cognitive modeling indicators quality of life: the proposed approach and examples of use
Lyudmila Vasilevna Massel, Arseniy Andreevich Blokhin
The article deals with an approach to modeling the indicators of quality of life with the help of cognitive maps. When determining the quality of life as the integral characteristic, normally used set of indicators which characterize quantitatively the qualitative status of specific components of human life. In contrast to the standard of living, which describes only the economic component, it is difficult to assess the quality of life by means of a strictly mathematical approaches, so researchers use the data in the subjective assessment of quality of life. The problem of selecting indicators that should be aggregated as part of one of the indicators of quality of life will always be relevant. The author suggests using cognitive modeling to solve this problem. Stages of implementation of the cognitive model coincide with some of the steps that are required for the creation of new methods of assessing the quality of life, in addition, a cognitive model allows us to significantly expand the ability to create quality of life assessment methodologies and assess existing ones.
cognitive model, cognitive map, the quality of life, quality of life indicators
How to cite:
Massel L. V., Blokhin A. A. Cognitive modeling indicators quality of life: the proposed approach and examples of use // Vestnik NSU Series: Information Technologies. - 2016. - Volume 14, Issue No 2. - P. . - ISSN 1818-7900. (in Russian).
Full Text in Russian
Available in PDF
1. Ayvazyan S. A. Integral indicators of quality of life: their construction and use of socio-economic governance and m ezhregionalnyh comparisons. / Moscow, CEMI, 2000, 117 p.
2. Zarakovsky D. M. Quality life the population Russia: psychological components. Moscow, Meaning, 2009, 319 p.
3. Ashing-Giwa K. T. Predicting Health related Quality of Life: Testing the Contextual Model Using Structural Equation Modeling / KT Ashing-Giwa, J.W. Lim // Applied Research Quality Life. 2008. Vol. 3, № 3, p. 215–230.
4. Pankratova E. V. Complex technique of evaluating the quality of the region / EV life Pankratova // ISPU. 2009. № 1.
5. Axelrod R. The Structure of Decision: Cognitive Maps of Political Elites. Princeton University Press, 1976.
6. Trahtengerts E. A. Computer support acceptance resheniy. Moscow, SINTEG, 1998. 376 p.
7. Stolyarov L. N. Risk Scenario programming: collective decision-making mechanism and its application to the problem of assessing the level of energy security in the region. Proceedings of the All-Russian conference «Information and telecommunication technologies in science and education in Eastern Siberia». Irkutsk, ESI SB RAS, 2002, 165 p.
8. Blokhin A. A. Simulation interdependence of quality of life indicators by means of cognitive maps / Proceedings of the XIX Baikal conference «Information and mathematical technologies at science and management». Irkutsk, ESI CO Russian Academy of Sciences, 2014.
9. Ware J. E., Snow K. K., Kosinski M., Gandek B. SF-36 Health Survey. Manual and interpretation guide // The Health Institute, New England Medical Center. Boston, Mass, 1993.
10. Williams A., Kind P. Measuring success in health care – the time has come to do it properly // Health policy matter. Sept. 2004, p. 1–8.
11. Massel A. G. Cognitive modeling of energy security threats / Mining and analytical bulletin (scientific and technical journal), Dep. Issue number 17. Moscow, Publ. house – in the «Mountain book», 2010, p. 194–199.
12. Massel L. V. The use of the ontological, cognitive, and event simulation to analyze the development and consequences of emergency situations in the energy sector // Problems of Safety and Emergencies, 2010, № 2, p. 34–43.
13. Massel L.V., Massel A. G. Semantic technology based on the integration of ontological, cognitive, and event simulation // OSTIS-2013: Mater. III International Scientific. Technical Conference. Belarus, Minsk BSUIR, 2013, p. 247–250.
14. Blokhin A. A., Massel L. V. Analysis of the ability to assess quality of life through cognitive modeling / International conference «Computer Science and Information Technologies»: Proc. Ufa: USATU, 2014, p. 16–19.
15. Ilyasov B. G., Zakieva E. W., Gerasimova I. B., System an approach to analysis quality Life: Sat. scientific. tr. / XII Russia meeting by issues management. VSPU, 2014, 139 p
Main title Vestnik NSU Series: Information Technologies, Volume 14, Issue No 2 (2016).
Parallel title: Novosibirsk State University Journal of Information Technologies Volume 14, Issue No 2 (2016).
Key title: Vestnik Novosibirskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriâ: Informacionnye tehnologii
Abbreviated key title: Vestn. Novosib. Gos. Univ., Ser.: Inf. Tehnol.
Variant title: Vestnik NGU. Seriâ: Informacionnye tehnologii
Year of Publication: 2016
ISSN: 1818-7900 (Print), ISSN 2410-0420 (Online)
Publisher: Novosibirsk State University Press
© 2006-2018, Novosibirsk State University.