Novosibirsk State University Journal of Information Technologies|
ISSN 2410-0420 (Online), ISSN 1818-7900 (Print)
The Analysis of the Information Resources Directed on Satisfaction in Information Needs of Physically Disabled People
Sergei Petrovich Semenov, Viktor Vladimirovich Slavsky, Artem Olegovich Tashkin
UDC code: 519.711.3
This work presents the analysis and classification of the socially oriented geo-information resources intended for obtaining information on objects of social infrastructure. The study proposes an approach of classification of resources of the satisfaction needs of people with limited mobility. Formalized resource requirements of the chosen subject domain, refined the concept of the research topic. Analyzed experience in the development of geographic information resources for people with disabilities, identified the advantages and disadvantages of considered resources.
GIS, Geo information, geographic, information, system, folksonomy, internet, online, map, reduced mobility, people with disabilities, classification
How to cite:
Semenov S. P., Slavsky V. V., Tashkin A. O. The Analysis of the Information Resources Directed on Satisfaction in Information Needs of Physically Disabled People // Vestnik NSU Series: Information Technologies. - 2016. - Volume 14, Issue No 1. - P. 83-102. - ISSN 1818-7900. (in Russian).
Full Text in Russian
Available in PDF
1. Tashkin A. O. A technique of creation of the integrated geospatial database for research of the analysis of dynamics of ecological demographic and other processes. Materials of the All-Russian scientific and practical conference «Geoinformation Technologies in the Solution of Problems of Rational Environmental Management», Ugra research institute of information technologies. Khanty-Mansiysk, JSC Publishing House Yugrafika, 2013, 3 p.
2. Belyakov S. L. Fuzzy knowledge and output in the geographic information system. Information technologies, 2001, № 12, p. 16–19.
3. Bernstein L. S., Belyakov S. L. Geographic information reference system. Taganrog, 2001.
4. Aladov V. N., Rak T. A., Reutskaya I. P., Sannikova O. F. Adaptable dwelling. Recommendations about design taking into account requirements of handicapped groups of the population. Minsk, 2005.
5. GOST 22267-76. Cartography. Terms and Definitions. Moscow, Acad. standards, 2002, 38 p.
6. Semenov S. P., Tatarintsev Ya. B. Ensuring weak coherence of the integrated information systems by means of an asynchronous exchange of messages via the service tire. Ugra State University bulletin, 2011, vol. 3 (22), p. 45–50.
7. Semenov S. P., Tashkin A. O. Application of folksonomy approach in development of socially oriented geographic information systems. Ugra State University bulletin. 2014, vol. 2 (33), p 94– 99.
8. Bulgakov S. V., Kovalchuk A. K., Tsvetkov V. Ya., Shaytura S. V. Integrated geoinformation system. The manual for the course «Geographic Information System». Shaytura S. V. Ed. Moscow, Publishing house. MGOU, 2007. 114 p.
Main title Vestnik NSU Series: Information Technologies, Volume 14, Issue No 1 (2016).
Parallel title: Novosibirsk State University Journal of Information Technologies Volume 14, Issue No 1 (2016).
Key title: Vestnik Novosibirskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriâ: Informacionnye tehnologii
Abbreviated key title: Vestn. Novosib. Gos. Univ., Ser.: Inf. Tehnol.
Variant title: Vestnik NGU. Seriâ: Informacionnye tehnologii
Year of Publication: 2016
ISSN: 1818-7900 (Print), ISSN 2410-0420 (Online)
Publisher: Novosibirsk State University Press
© 2006-2017, Novosibirsk State University.