Novosibirsk State University Journal of Information Technologies|
ISSN 2410-0420 (Online), ISSN 1818-7900 (Print)
Application of model-theoretic methods and ontological modeling to automate the diagnosis of diseases
Dmitry Evgenyevich Palchunov, Gulnara Erkinovna Yakhyyayeva, Olga Vladimirovna Yasinskaya
The article is devoted to developing automated methods of generating knowledge about possible diagnosis of the patient based on the analysis of clinical records of other patients. These methods are based on the model-theoretic approach to the formalization of the domain. An ontological model of the domain is constructed on the base of integration of knowledge extracted from clinical records. Formalization of estimated statements is described in the language of the fuzzy model theory. We use methodology of the formal concept analysis to obtain formular descriptions of diagnoses of patients.
Ontology, Ontological model, Case-based model, Fuzzy model, Formal context, Formal concept, Diagnosis of diseases
How to cite:
Palchunov D. E., Yakhyyayeva G. E., Yasinskaya O. V. Application of model-theoretic methods and ontological modeling to automate the diagnosis of diseases // Vestnik NSU Series: Information Technologies. - 2015. - Volume 13, Issue No 3. - P. 42-51. - ISSN 1818-7900. (in Russian).
Full Text in Russian
Available in PDF
1. Pal’chunov D.E., Yakhyaeva G.E. Interval fuzzy algebraic systems. Proceedings of the Asian Logic Conference , pp. 23–37, 2005.
2. Pal’chunov D.E., Yakhyaeva G.E. Fuzzy logic and the theory of fuzzy models. Algebra and Logic, vol. 54, no. 1, 2015, pp. 74–80.
3. Palchunov D.E. Simulation of thinking and formalization of reflection: II. Ontologies and formalization of concepts. Filosofiya nauki, 37(2), pp. 62–99, 2008 (in Russian).
4. Ganter B., Wille R. Formal Concept Analysis: Mathematical Foundations. Heidelberg: Springer, 1999.
5. Pal’chunov D.E. Lattices of Relatively Axiomatizable Classes. ICFCA 2007, LNAI 4390, p. 221–239, 2007.
6. The international statistical classification of the diseases and problems connected with health; 10th revision. Medecina, Geneva, 1995.
7. Palchunov D.E., Yakhyaeva G.E. Fuzzy algebraic systems. Vestnik NGU. Seriya: Mate- matica, mexanica, informatica. 2010. V.10, № 3. p. 75–92.
8. Yakhyaeva G. Fuzzy model truth values. Proceedings of the 6-th International Conference Aplimat, February 6-9, 2007, Bratislava, Slovak Republic, p. 423–431.
9. Yakhyaeva G., Yasinskaya O. Methods of coordination of knowledge on computer security, taken from various documents. Vestnik NGU. Seriya: Informacionnie texnologii, V. 11, № 3, pp. 63–73, 2013.
10. Yakhyaeva G. Logic of Fuzzifications. Proceedings of the 4th Indian International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IICAI-09), Tumkur, India, pp. 222–239.
11. Gartner S., Ruhroth T., Burger J., Schneider K., Jurjens J. Maintaining requirements for long-living software systems by incorporating security knowledge. IEEE 22nd International Requirements Engineering Conference, pp. 103–112, 2014.
12. Priss U. Formal Concept Analysis in Information Science. Annual Review of Information Science and Technology, т. 40, pp. 521–543, 2006.
Main title Vestnik NSU Series: Information Technologies, Volume 13, Issue No 3 (2015).
Parallel title: Novosibirsk State University Journal of Information Technologies Volume 13, Issue No 3 (2015).
Key title: Vestnik Novosibirskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriâ: Informacionnye tehnologii
Abbreviated key title: Vestn. Novosib. Gos. Univ., Ser.: Inf. Tehnol.
Variant title: Vestnik NGU. Seriâ: Informacionnye tehnologii
Year of Publication: 2015
ISSN: 1818-7900 (Print), ISSN 2410-0420 (Online)
Publisher: Novosibirsk State University Press
© 2006-2017, Novosibirsk State University.