Novosibirsk State University Journal of Information Technologies|
ISSN 2410-0420 (Online), ISSN 1818-7900 (Print)
Payment method reverberatuon noise based on pre-calculated signal correction
Oleg Vladimirovich Nepomnyashchy, Kirill Valeryevich Kondratyev, Vladimir Nikolayevich Sergeyevich
UDC code: 621.3.049.77
We propose a method which allows to raise the level of signal amplification systems with feedback signal without distortion and without the occurrence of excitation due to reverberation noise. The method is based on a preliminary calculation of the correction signal. The methods of determining the impulse response characteristics. The high efficiency of the proposed method, which is achieved through the use of high-speed signal processor. The obtained results of preliminary tests on the existing equipment will allow to note a considerable degree of suppression of reverberation noise in contrast to existing approaches.
digital signal processing, compensation reverberation noise, a digital signal processor, algorithm
How to cite:
Nepomnyashchy O. V., Kondratyev K. V., Sergeyevich V. N. Payment method reverberatuon noise based on pre-calculated signal correction // Vestnik NSU Series: Information Technologies. - 2015. - Volume 13, Issue No 1. - P. 91–96. - ISSN 1818-7900. (in Russian).
Full Text in Russian
Available in PDF
1. Galiev A. L. A weakened acoustic feedback by the transposition of the signal sensors. Systems, 2001, № 10, p. 51-55.
2. Bulgakov V. B., Efimov A. P. Technique wire broadcasting and sound reinforcement. Moscow, Radio and Communication, 1985.
3. Skuchik E. Fundamentals of acoustics. Moscow, Mir, 1976, vol. 2.
4. Vasilev V. A. Foreign amateur radio designs. Moscow, Radio and Communication, 1982.
5. Tartakovsky B. D., Ultrasonic interference filters with variable transmission frequencies. Acoustic Magazine, 1957, vol. 3, № 2, p. 183-191.
6. Rzhevkin S. N., Lectures on the theory of sound. Moscow, 1960.
7. Anoshenko A. E., Petrovsky A. A. The perceptual method of improving the quality of frequency-limited speech signal: the combined single-channel system, the frequency approach. Minsk, 2003. p
Main title Vestnik NSU Series: Information Technologies, Volume 13, Issue No 1 (2015).
Parallel title: Novosibirsk State University Journal of Information Technologies Volume 13, Issue No 1 (2015).
Key title: Vestnik Novosibirskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriâ: Informacionnye tehnologii
Abbreviated key title: Vestn. Novosib. Gos. Univ., Ser.: Inf. Tehnol.
Variant title: Vestnik NGU. Seriâ: Informacionnye tehnologii
Year of Publication: 2015
ISSN: 1818-7900 (Print), ISSN 2410-0420 (Online)
Publisher: Novosibirsk State University Press
© 2006-2017, Novosibirsk State University.