Novosibirsk State University Journal of Information Technologies|
ISSN 2410-0420 (Online), ISSN 1818-7900 (Print)
Service-oriented web applications for spatial data processing
Aleksei Anatolyevich Kadochnikov, Oleg Eduardovich Yakubailik
The main scope of the article is connected with the development of web applications for geospatial data processing. The advantages of service-oriented architecture and the principles of information system design in accordance with the SOA concept are discussed. The distinctive features of the architecture of modern web application systems, including Web GIS are considered. The final part of the article is devoted to the analysis of the functionality of the system components for geospatial data processing.
web service, spatial data, SOA, web application, web mapping, geoportal, GIS, spatial metadata
How to cite:
Kadochnikov A. A., Yakubailik O. E. Service-oriented web applications for spatial data processing // Vestnik NSU Series: Information Technologies. - 2015. - Volume 13, Issue No 1. - P. 37–45. - ISSN 1818-7900. (in Russian).
Full Text in Russian
Available in PDF
1. Kadochnikov A. A., Popov V. G., Tokarev A. A., Yakubailik O. E. Formation of geoinformation Internet portal for the tasks of monitoring the state of the natural environment and resources. Journal of Siberian Federal University. Technology and Engineering. 2008, vol. 1, № 4, p. 377-386.
2. Yakubailik O. E., Popov V. G. Technologies for geoinformation Internet systems. Computational technologies, 2009, vol. 14, № 6, p. 116-126.
3. Yakubailik O. E. Problems of Information and Computer software systems for environmental monitoring. Bulletin of the Siberian State Aerospace University, 2012, vol. 3 (43), p. 96-102.
4. Yakubailik O. E. Geoinformation Internet portal. Computational technologies, 2007, vol 12, Iss. 3, p. 116-125.
5. Matveev A. G., Yakubailik O. E. Development of web applications for processing and presentation of spatial metadata geoportal. Bulletin of the Siberian State Aerospace University, 2012, vol. 2 (42), p. 48-54.
6. Popov V. G., Yakubailik O. E. Development of analytical models of geoinformation Internet systems for the tasks of monitoring and analysis of the region. Mountain information-analytical bulletin, 2009, vol. 17, № 12, p. 39-44.
7. Yakubailik O. E. Geoinformational Internet monitoring system is state of the environment in the area of the oil and gas industry. Bulletin of the Siberian State Aerospace University, 2010, vol. 1 (27), p. 40-45.
8. Yakubailik O. E., Kadochnikov A. A., Popov V. G., Tokarev A. V. Model analytical geoinformation Internet systems for the analysis of the condition and presentation of the region. Bulletin of the Siberian State Aerospace University, 2009, № 4, p. 61-66.
9. Yakubailik O. E. Web mapping applications and geo-portals as the basis of modern software and technological support for environmental monitoring tasks. ENVIRONMIS-2014: International Conference on Measurement, Modelling and Information Systems for Environmental Studies, Tomsk, June 28 - July 5, 2014, Tomsk, Publishing House of Tomsk CSTI, 2014, p. 173-176.
10. Yakubailik O. E., Gosteva A. A., Erunova M. G., Kadochnikov A. A., Matveev A. G., Pyataev A. S. Tokarev A. V. Development of tools to inform observations of the environment. Bulletin KemSU, 2012, № 3/1 (51), p. 136-142.
11. Yakubailik O. E., Kadochnikov A. A. Tokarev A. V. Software and technological support for geospatial web applications. Infrastructure scientific information resources and systems. Collection of selected articles. Proceedings of the Fourth All-Russian Symposium (St. Petersburg, 6-8 October 2014) Ed. E. V. Kudasheva, V. A. Serebryakov. In 2 vols. Moscow .: CC RAS, 2014, V. 2, p. 107-115.
12. Tokarev A. V., Yakubailik O. E. Resource Directory for GIS monitoring the state of the environment in the area of the oil and gas industry. Mountain information-analytical bulletin, 2009, vol. 18, № 12, p. 215-219.
13. Kadochnikov A. A. organization and visualization of observational data using web mapping services. Proceedings of the International Conference InterCarto - InterGIS - 20 «Sustainable Development of Territories: cartography and GIS support». (Belgorod, Russia, July 23-24, 2014). Belgorod, Constant, 2014, p. 188-196.
Main title Vestnik NSU Series: Information Technologies, Volume 13, Issue No 1 (2015).
Parallel title: Novosibirsk State University Journal of Information Technologies Volume 13, Issue No 1 (2015).
Key title: Vestnik Novosibirskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriâ: Informacionnye tehnologii
Abbreviated key title: Vestn. Novosib. Gos. Univ., Ser.: Inf. Tehnol.
Variant title: Vestnik NGU. Seriâ: Informacionnye tehnologii
Year of Publication: 2015
ISSN: 1818-7900 (Print), ISSN 2410-0420 (Online)
Publisher: Novosibirsk State University Press
© 2006-2018, Novosibirsk State University.